Wild Child Animation is looking to expand their production team with an experienced Producer/Line Producer to work on a very exciting and high-profile animation project.The Producer is key to supporting the bigger picture of our productions whilst working closely with the Production Manager and team to ensure the smooth running of the project from inception to final delivery. You will be required to manage all aspects of a show ranging from areas such as resource tracking, client management, scope/budget scheduling and managing the overall project budget to ensure successful delivery within the timeframe. Clear communication and being able to foresee issues and to problem-solve as required are just some of the other responsibilities you would be expected to fulfil.Producers fall under the line management of the Head of Production. Here are a few key tasks you will be involved in within this role:
- Work with the Head of Production to ensure project updates are clearly communicated and changes in scope and bids are relayed effectively as required.
- Supervise assigned production team to ensure morale is kept high and support is given as and when needed to ensure the successful running of the production.
- To ensure the setup and breakdown of the budget from the original bid to allow micro scheduling to commence. Macro planning responsibilities may fall under the Producer's remit on occasion.
- Responsible for ensuring the projects delivers on time and to the agreed budget.
- Work closely with directors & HODs to define and inform the creative of the show from early development to final delivery.
- Track all costs across the project and report on a weekly basis to the Head of Production and Management teams.
- Ensure resource requirements are managed & reported on an on-going basis.
- Lead meetings to ensure direction is clear and targets are hit.
- Supporting and mentoring your team. Being a team Wild Child player.
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven previous experience working in long format TV series production or similar is key to be considered for the role.
- A positive work ethic with the ability to work collectively with the companies HOD’s and supervisors to inform and execute both technical and creative challenges.
- Strong understanding of the animation pipeline across CG and 2D productions.
- Proven experience in a similar Producer/Line Producer role is advantageous.
- Strong scheduling and client management skills.
- Attention to detail with ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience leading & supporting a team.
- Self motivated with clear experience in multi-tasking on large long format projects.
- A team player with clear consideration for the team and ability to manage stress.